Calling all Naturel and Greige owners!!!

1. Can you post pics of either your naturel or greige bbags or together if your lucky enough to have both:yes: thanks x

2. I will be getting Natural Shoulder next week and then I'll post pick of it with my Greige First.

3. I only have Griege, but I love it!!!

powderpuff has both tho .... she has a thread with comparison pics on here somewhere ...

4. oops! here's the pic!

[​IMG]

5. ^thanks queenvictoria2 - some pics I have seen griege looks creamy and others like yours it looks more grey IRL is it more creamy or grey?

6. Here is a pic of my Greige First.
    DSC02296.JPG

7. MRG - your first looks completely different to qv2's it looks really creamy and less shiny I :heart: it!!!

8. Here's mine! In natural light she's a little creamier, more like MRG's...this was taken with a flash.

[​IMG]

9. Thanks! I LOVE it but I hate to say I have not used it yet. I'm sure I will as soon as I treat the handles so they don't get dark.

10. Yes, mine is more Grey!!
    I have seen smoother ones that look creamy also but I like mine :p

11. I have a Natural First and used to have a Greige Purse :yes: The natural is more creamy than Greige - a lot lighter with no grey to it. Powderpuff posted some comparison pics a while ago........I'll see if I can find the thread ;)

12. here's my greige twiggy. (photo taken in natural light):

[​IMG]

13. here's my greige twiggy. (photo taken w/ flash):

[​IMG]

14. Here is my naturel twiggy

[​IMG]