Calling all Modern Chain Lovers!

1. I've been obsessing for an East/West Modern Chain Tote for a couple months now. It's the perfect tote to carry everything.

Finding one is like trying to buy the hottest game system from Sony or Nintendo, standing in line, and being the next person after they've sold out.

For all the experts, does anyone know if they will be coming out with this line again? I'd love to get me hands on one.

Please help with my search. :drool: :drool:
  2. I don't think so. I have not heard anything about them bringing this bag back. :sad:
  3. I've only heard of the East-West Modern Chain coming back in a beige/tan-ish color, none in black/red/white. Saks re-ordered 150 pieces of those (only in the beige color), so if you like that color it shouldn't be a problem to track one down now. Call Joseph @ Saks NYC if you want one. Unfortunately for me that color just doesn't click and red/white/black are all sold-out AFAIK.
  4. And if anyone would know it's Monica !!!!!:yes: :yes:

Best bet is to look for a reseller (here if you are in The Market Place, or as much as I hate it e bay.....)
  5. Thanks everyone. I'll see if I can come across one. If not, there's a ton of new bags hot off the press! :smile:
  6. I too adore the modern chain line and especially the large flap bag but I've been told a thousand times... sold out...:crybaby:
  7. Neiman Marcus has reordered some of the modern chain bags. I don't know which colors...and it could be as long as 3 months before they arrive.