Calling all handbag experts. Help finding bag

1. Hello,
    I'm trying to locate a bag for my girlfriend. This picture have been on my fridge for god knows how long. She says it's one of her favorites so I am trying to locate it. It is bag #1. Any information on were to locate this bag or a bag similiar would be greatly appreciated.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry, Im no help on this particular bag, but I'll give you a bump.

3. it says right there on the photo that it's GUESS bag for $168. I'd visit a few dept stores ;)

4. thats a guess bag. i cant find it on guess.com, but you can call their costumer care line, or go into a store.

5. Good job swanky! :biggrin:

6. 1-877-44-GUESS

good luck

7. Thanks for the feedback. The pictures maybe over a year old. I looked online/guess.com prior to posting with no avail. I most likely will go to a guess store with the picture. I undersatnd I may not be able to find it but I am open to any suggestions for alternative bags that look similair.

8. ^ similar bags could be found by Isabella Fiore, she makes that style sometimes.

9. I just now checked eBay and there are some similar styles if you search under Guess or tooled leather handbag and then refine the search to black.