Calling all Dr's!!! ADVICE NEEDED

Poor Megs!

Try ear drops and saline nasal spray.

(When I have sinus conogestion, I don't have pain but I get this really bad inner ear problem. It gets to the point where standing upright is threatening.)

*hugs* definately call and see if you can get stronger meds ... maybe call tomorrow so they will get back to you asap on monday? also, do you have a humidifier? that always helps me feel better when I'm all stuffed up (I have horrible allergies too). if you don't have one, I got mine for $25 at target.

I always take z-packs...sometimes though w/ Sinus infections you need 2 packs according to my md. I know it feels awful! Seem like I got them all the time last year. someone mentioned Mucinex and my doctor had me use it and it was helpful. Feel better, hon@

Thanks everyone! I *just* woke up and happen to feel ok at this moment... but that could all change... eek. Just hoping today feels a bit better than yesterday!

I'm going to go to the Dr tomorrow for sure... the pain is pretty noticeable. It hurts to chew- my jaw hurts so bad?! I got an x-ray at the dentist last week and my teeth are fine... sO I am assuming it is just my sinuses pressing on it. Either way, this is so painful. :sad:

Megs,

Glad to hear you are going back to the doctor Monday. You must have a very aggressive infection, and/or a virus that does not want to back down. Hopefully you will get a proper diagnosis and will get on the correct meds ASAP. Please post when you get back from the doctor and let us know your status.:heart:

I will let you know!! Thanks for all the kind words. It is persistent... not nice. Hopefully the Dr's can fix me tomorrow... but I will check in and let you all know!

I am sorry to hear about your condition , I used to get sinus infections too and I know how bad it is.
As a dentist I can tell you that ,regardless of the cause , dental or sinus, a sinus inflammation(infection) must be treated in a very serious manner because it could spread to the meninges.
The best way to treat it and prevent any recurrencies or complications is to make simple blood test to see whether it's viral or bacterial origin and an antibiogram to see what antibiotic works for your germs .
Hope you feel better soon