Calling all dark gold reissue owners!!! Please help...

evychew, I can't remember the numbers but it do say Dark Gold on mine.. What did they get for you??

Post some pics... I'm going to post mine in a few minutes..

Yes, it says DK Gold on my tag.. I'm sorry to hear that evychew!! I know how long you wanted for this bag.. Is there anyway you can return it to the SA who sent you this bag??

mail

Nathalie, not yet...I just found out a little over an hour ago. i think its past midnight where she is at.

She must have mistaken the gold for dark gold. Although, I clearly AND repeatedly specified i want dark gold, it looks like such and such, it doesn't look like gold aluminium foil etc. I don't know what to do now!!! I guess there isn't much for me to do...

OK, so you're out of the US right now?
I think you have to tell her/him anyway about the mistake that was made and ask if you can exchange the reissue when you get back to the US.

I'm out of the country right now, but my boyfriend is still back in the states. I had the bag shipped to his place so he will get it returned for me. I pretty sure I won't be able to exchange -- the dark gold reissue is sold out everywhere! :sad: