Calling all Dallas girls?

1. I am going to be in Dallas next week and am looking for fun things to do in the evening. I will be staying at the Adams Mark in downtown and would prefer to stay in the area. However, if there isn't much in the area, I am more than willing to take a cab to other areas.

Any advice on places to go?
  2. I am from Dallas, but living in Hong Kong now....I will also be there next week, and with only 36 hours there, the two things that I have to do are go to my favorite consignment are the names and streets....Clotheshorse Anonymous at the northwest corner of Preston and Forest Ln.......and Clothes Circuit on Sherry Ln., which is just south of Northwest Highway off of Preston Rd. My most favorite places to shop....and believe me I have shopped a great many places!!! For things to do in the evening...close to you there is the Hotel Zaza and they have a bar called Dragonfly, which is outside surrounding their pool(used to be fun)...and my friend from Dallas who is absolutely in the know says that the place to see and be seen is a new restaurant in downtown called 'The Fuse'. Also....a tried and tested favorite hotspot is Javier's Mexican Restaurant.....amazing food, with a swanky cigar bar in the back where again you can see and be seen!!! I hope you have a great time....and don't forget to visit the original is right down the street from your hotel!!:biggrin:
  3. Annemerick,

Thanks for all the advice. I will be sure to check out some of your recommendations.