Calling all craftsmen mark experts!

1. Has anyone seen an upsidedown triangle next to the 2 lettered craftsmen ID mark? My brand new Rouge H 32 cm clemence Kelly just arrived :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and it has this mark. I'll try to take pix soon.

I'm very curious as to what this symbol might mean...maybe it's someone's first bag or last bag or...nothing...:shrugs: :p
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo: :party: Wow, they ordered in February and it's here in July? That was quick!! I have no idea what the mark means but I want pictures~~
  3. Thanks Kou -

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! Not that I'm complaining, but I can't believe it only took 5 wallet was surprised too! :p

Gotta clear space on my camera and I'll take pix. Rouge H is so lovely in clemence. :love:
  4. oh my god, MUST see pictures NOW.
    interested to hear an explanation about the marks, but much much more interested to see the pics first.
  5. :yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS FRENCHIE!!!:yahoo:

I am so happy for you! Cannot wait to see pics!!! :wlae:
    And looking forward to seeing everyone's comments about the marking!
  6. Hey!! My Birkin has it too!
  7. I wonder if the same guy/gal made both our bags?!?! I'll check on the letters when I get home. :p
  8. Now that you mention it, I have an unusual marking on one of mine too that I was curious about: same spot (next to the craftsman's id) - there's a large open kind-of "C" shape with a big dot inside it. The others are all just typical number and letter combos, but this one has that odd symbol.

Probably means nothing, but it'd be fun if someone knows.:flowers:
  9. This is the exact Kelly that I have!!! I'll have to check to see if the same mark is on mine.
  10. Congrats and can't WAIT for the pics!!
  11. What if the Hermes craftsmen are reading this thread for amusement and they are putting in these symbols to drive us crazy? could be aliens from outer space trying to contact us:idea:

12. Hey! My Cyclamen Bolide has that C with dot too!!!
  13. Okay - now I really want to know what these mean!
    I think they're just messing with us. :lol:
  14. I've seen other craftsman marks with dots before, so dots probably doesn't mean anything ... I am curious about Frenchie's though, that one sounds very different.:yes:
  15. This almost makes me want to get up and go look at mine!