Calling all city experts in LA area!

1. I am in the process of buying my very first balenciaga piece- a black city- and I am worried about its authenticity. The seller from New York will be in the LA area in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up and authenticate the bag for me. She does not have access to a digicam so the only way I can see it is in person.

I live in the LA area but go to school in Irvine and Orange County area. I am willing to drive to nearby locations. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! I HAVE BEEN WANTING A BLACK CITY FOR SO LONG BUT CANNOT AFFORD RETAIL PRICE.

Thank you all for your time.

2. Hi! I would imagine it is going to be tough finding someone able to do this for you. Is it at all possible for you to take photos of it when you go see it? If you could get clear photos of the silver tag front and back, any paper tags the seller has, the packaged extra tassels, the hardware attached to the shoulder strap, and of course the bag itself, then you could post them here for help. In the meantime, you could ask the seller to read the letter's and numbers to you from the front and back of the sivler tag. Unfortunately, there is black in every collection, so the letter that represents the year in the second row on the front of the tag, won't matter so much, but at least you could see if there is anything unusual about the model numbers. I hope this can be of some help.
    :confused1:

3. Make sure the bales are rounded and not squared. That's one of the first clues!!!