Calling ALL Chanel experts!!!

1. What bag is this? I am assuming it's newer than new!:nuts:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I don't know but it's gorgeous! There you go again LV_addict, exerting your influential powers on me, now I want it!
  3. :lol: :lol: :lol: Jen, you are making me LOL!!!
  4. I think its really cute. we all seem to have shoping problems
  5. I'm 99% sure it's the Hidden CC's bag. I know that it came in black patent, rust (reddish orange), and I think white... Let me see if I can find the previous post on it. NM and BG carried the bag at one point. It only came out about a month ago...

Oh and it's called the "Hidden CC" because the CC's are on the back of the bag--you can kinda see them in the first photo.
  6. omigosh! that bag looks gorgeous! does anyone know the price point on it?
  7. i'm no chanel expert, but the grommets on this bag remind me of this patent bag.
    maybe it's a non-patent version of it?

edited to give credit where it's due: the price on this is $1850; information and picture courtesy of chanel amour.
  8. How much is it?
  9. *drool* the bag is BEAUTIFUL!

Anyone find the price yet??.. What other colors does it come in?
  10. $1600 for the small, $1800 for the large--at least for the patent ones. The patent bags came in black, rust (orangey red), and beige.
  11. is victoria's patent? i can't tell...but i love it! i wonder how much the size difference is between the small and large? i doubt my local boutique got it in.
  12. Beautiful bag!
  13. LV addict....
    I've got this bag but in Jeans!