Calling All Cat Owners!~

Best of luck with your new kitty.

I don't have pictures to share but we have two recued shelter cats. Daisy is almost three years old and is a gray DSH. Henry is a four year old black DSH with amazing yellow eyes.

We adopted Daisy on June 1, 2005 and adopted Henry on June 8, 2005.

I love looking at all the pictures!

Bild064.jpg

This is my love. His name is Sebbe and ive had him since he was a kitten. He is turning 7 this year :yes: Isn't he adorable? My baby ;)

OMG! Sebbe looks exactly the same as my grandma's cat, Garfield!! except my grandma's cat is abt 3-4 years older than him!! :heart: shame i dont hv a pic of him to show you..

Beautiful Kitties! I love the pictures:smile:

Here are my two companions - The male tabby with white is Cazic and the Tuxedo is Coretta.

I have had them both for 5 years - they were adopted from an animal shelter in the Seattle area when we were living there called M.E.O.W http://www.meowcatrescue.org/

We had lost our cat Matt which I had for 13 years so I decided to foster kittens and pregnant cats for a while from MEOW for a while until I could decide what to do -- Coretta came to us with two kittens named Martin and Luther - she was found abandoned on the Martin Luther King expressway near Seattle -- we have had her for 5 years and has been a tremendously wonderful pet - she's really my DH's kitty :smile: - her two babies were adopted out once they were healthy and grown but Coretta stayed with us and raised another batch from MEOW too of a litter that was abandoned so she was a busy Mama before we had her fixed and adopted her to stay. She loves to carry a shoe lace around the house and have you play with it, and if you have a sock out, it mysteriously travels around too and you know Coretta has been playing with it. Often we'll find a sock at the door when we come home.

After rearing several kittens, strays and pregnant strays for MEOW before they were ready for adopting out, at once visit to the shelter, there was a basket full of tiny kittens curled up together, I put my hand on the basket and they were all purring together! It was all so cute! I took one home to keep and named him Cazic - he's my cat :smile: He mostly hides when we have visitors but if he gets used to your voice after a few visits you'll find him sitting infront of you looking up at you. He has this peculiar way of lying on the floor, with his legs stretched out behind him! I named him after a character of a computer game I used to play who was tough and fierce! But Cazic is anything but LOL. Thank you for reading and looking at the pictures of Cazic and Coretta.

CazicCoretta.jpg

Attachments

• CazicCoretta.jpg
    CazicCoretta.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Cazic.jpg
    Cazic.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Coretta.jpg
    Coretta.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
  • CazicLegs.jpg
    CazicLegs.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
FromParis, Kubilai Khan is beautiful! My Cazic loves the piano too - whenever I play he comes out from wherever he is hiding and jumps up on the bench to listen. Cats must like music!

This is my cat Claudia. She's about 13 now. She lost a lot of her teeth in an accident about 8 years ago and now she only has one eye! I still think she's the most beautiful cat ever... even if she does leave fur everywhere!

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 26
Your cats are all gorgeous! 'll see if I get around to post some info about the princess (my cat) later as well.

phee4321 Claudia reminds me so much of the princess - the type of fur looks to be the same (different patterns though) and the posture - it's like looking at the princess :smile:

Hi All,

This is Smokey. He is a five year old Snowshoe Siamese. We rescued him from the San Francisco SPCA and he has been with us for almost three years. Here's his pic from last Halloween.

Attachments

• smokeyhalloween.jpg
    smokeyhalloween.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 24
Awwww, all of your cats are beautiful. :heart:

k, I have 5 cats, so bear with me....they all look somewhat the same though. :graucho: I had 8 but I gave away 3 of them.....The pictures look weird, they look better when they're bigger though.

Name: Black
How long you've had him: 1 year and 9 days.
Picture:
vcv.jpg

Name: Laila, the mommy of all my cats. ;)
How long you've had her: about 2 years, more or less
Picture:
CuteLaila001.jpg

Name: Simba
How long you've had her: 1 year and 9 days
Picture:
IMGP0083.jpg

Name: Smokey
How long you've had her: 1 year and 9 days
Picture:
IMGP0019.jpg

Name: Casper
How long you've had him: about 8 months
Picture: He's on the right, that's Black again on the left.
IMGP0081.jpg

Enjoy....