Calling all BV lovers in Singapore...

If you're gonna be in HK at the end of the year, you might be better off purchasing there, since they're likely to have their own year end sales too, and I think the retail price in HK is slightly less than in Singapore.

Just a thought!

^ I was told by the SAs the cabat never goes on sale, not even the non-classic colour ones.

I have been told the same too, every single time I've ever visited a BV boutique in Europe.

In fact, a few SAs have told me that they only sell the Cabats in the boutiques, not in department stores. Not sure if this is across the globe?

Leah, afaik, in Singapore BV is not sold anywhere else but the boutique. It started as a mini boutique (managed by BV) within a large departmental store and since June there’s a new stand alone boutique as well.

The SAs told me for seasonal colours (like Ottone etc), it would just be carried on in the store (or transferred to another upon request) until its sold, at full price.

Leah, afaik, in Singapore BV is not sold anywhere else but the boutique. It started as a mini boutique (managed by BV) within a large departmental store and since June there’s a new stand alone boutique as well.

The SAs told me for seasonal colours (like Ottone etc), it would just be carried on in the store (or transferred to another upon request) until its sold, at full price.

Thanks mspiggy. In the department stores in Europe that carry BV, they tell you to go to the boutique for the Cabat.

Interesting that Europe carries the (extra) LARGE Cabat, which they don't sell in Asia. Love the size of that bag, more super soft leather to love.

Thanks mspiggy. In the department stores in Europe that carry BV, they tell you to go to the boutique for the Cabat.

Interesting that Europe carries the (extra) LARGE Cabat, which they don't sell in Asia. Love the size of that bag, more super soft leather to love.

No worries. Yes, I love the Asian size (small) cabat too. Esp in Ottone. :heart:

Last I know (with the price increase in May this year), the medium Veneta retails for S$2,700. It should be available in all classic colours such as Nero (black), Ebano (dk brown), Bianco (white), Noce (hazelnut) - it's a matter of whether the stock is there - it would be replenish anyway.

You could get the Iron-bag for S$1,100 plus.

Last I know (with the price increase in May this year), the medium Veneta retails for S$2,700. It should be available in all classic colours such as Nero (black), Ebano (dk brown), Bianco (white), Noce (hazelnut) - it's a matter of whether the stock is there - it would be replenish anyway.

You could get the Iron-bag for S$1,100 plus.

Thanks. How does the Iron-bag look like? Tried looking for it on the web but no luck.