Calling all Balenciaga Geniuses and Gurus

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Anyone know the significance of the M? I'm pretty sure the bag is authentic, and I think I have a foggy recollection from eons ago that the M has been known to make an appearance.

Thoughts?

IMG_6317.jpg

04 Rose;).

So far so good, but any one who feels the need to be the voice of doom and gloom, you are MOST welcome to chime in as I'd like to hear the cautionary notes as well.:sweatdrop:

I'm at work right now, so I can't check my oldies....(I'm carrying my 06 Black Work today)

As soon as I get home tonight, I'll check all the tags of every oldie I have, and report back to ya!:tup:

Hang in there....

1.) I find it hilarious yet self-deprecating that I clicked on this thread, feeling all guru-like
2.) I'm stumped:P! I have no idea. Maybe it's like Hermes where it's a personal item? Or...gosh, I don't know. Call BalNY!

Maybe the M stands for Moss, as in Kate Moss. Perhaps this one was made specifically for her. :shrugs: I'm just kidding....it really stands for mine - that is my initial "M" and I lost that bag. Thank you so much for finding it for me! Just PM me and I'll send you my address. :smile: