Calling all anthraciters...I have a question about the leather

1. for all you anthraciters who have seen and sifted through many an anthracite are the leathers? are they all consistently yummy like all the anthracite pics we've seen posted? TIA! :heart:
  2. I haven't see them but when I ordered my bag today Daphne assured me that all the Anthracite bags have the yummy delicious leather. I told her to please tell me the truth too
  3. thanks, jem...:nuts: that is awesome! i hope bny gets more anthradays in stock...i read in another thread they're all called for. :sweatdrop:
  4. i just bought an anthracite FIRST bag from BalNY today. Liz told me there are 5 left in the store at the moment. Will post pics as soon as it arrives...could be tomorrow! After being obsessed with Louis Vuitton and Fendi for 3 years, this is my first bbag so I am really excited.
  5. she told me the same as well, today..........all the Works are wrinkley and thick, which is exactly what I was looking for.:smile: :smile:
  6. I looked at a lot of bags when I got mine, and all the leather was thick and lustrous. However, within each bag some panels have more wrinkles than others. There wasn't a whole lot of consistency there, but all the bags were the same like that.
  7. I had one and the leather was AMAZING! It was thick, soft, supple and smooshy.

Sadly, I ended up returning it because the COLOR didn't work with my was a beautiful bag though. I hated getting rid of it.
  8. wrinkley & thick...i'm so excited. cracker, highgloss, jewelqueen - thank you for your report! :heart:

congrats on your 1st bbag, lebagfairy! the first of many to come. :graucho:
  9. The color is very saturated throughout the bag. The leather on my city has variety in terms of smooth and crinkly, but it is thick and smooshy all over.
  10. mine is super soft and wrinkley and the leather is medium thick i'd say. i picked this one out of 2. the second one wasn't as soft but looked exactly the same.
  11. thank you, chuggie & fayden! :heart:
  12. mine is wrinkly, thick, and silky soft. It feels soft just wearing it against your arm. (I've been trying to post pics, but I guess I need some program to get the size of the photo smaller). Anyway, it is almost textured, it sort of puffs up between the wrinkles. It's incredible leather!

13. Oooooh! That sounds awesome, I can't wait to see mine!:drool: