Calling all 35CM CLEMENCE owners....

Hi Pepper! Thanks for checking out my new thread! ;) Wish I could post the pics but haven't had the time to take the pics and download it into the comp. I must say, though, my bleu brighton clemence Birkin is not for the faint hearted! It is SUPER slouchy and so unlike my previous clemence Noir Birkin 35. When I first saw it, I was a bit unsure about the slouch factor (I used to be more of a Togo fan, who likes the balance between its structure yet flexibility). But I've been waiting for Bleu Brighton :drool:and the color is superb in clemence. I couldn't let it go... It's still unused now, so I dunno how bad it'll be once it's been used for a while, but definitely I'll keep everybody posted. Having said all this, I must also say that this particular Bleu Birkin is perhaps the lightest birkin I've had so far. Its lightness is shocking!

guccigal, lol...i am too lazy to mess with the straps so i don't bother to close them all up, plus i am paranoid about scratching the hardware on the metal guides...so...wild and free it is!
whitebirkin, maybe the clemence in your new bb birkin is thinner than most? hard to explain the lightness factor...clemence is a tad heavier than togo in my experience.
agree about the color, i just got a bb clemence bolide and i can't stop staring at it. please post photos when you can and congrats. enjoy it.