calling all '05 dolma green owners & lovers

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
i've been lucky enough to acquire one of these babies (below) & would love to see photos & hear what you love about yours :tender:

Attachments

• DSCF6080 REV.jpg
    DSCF6080 REV.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCF6089 REV.jpg
    DSCF6089 REV.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCF6093 REV.jpg
    DSCF6093 REV.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 270
I'm not lucky enough to have a dolma...but I'll sure drool over yours, aaa!!!:drool:

she's gorrrrrrrgeous!!!! I :heart: that color!!! Congrats to you on your beautiful new bag!! :yahoo:

Bama, I love this color. I don't have a green yet but I love the underlining green tones in this bag unlike the bright green colors that Balenciaga makes.

awe, thanks ladies, a friend told me it's been described as a "bottle green", like on those old-fashioned glass soda bottles :cutesy:...mine is the 1st i've seen IRL, so i'm eager to learn more!!!

you're all so sweet, thanks so much for lovin' miss dolma :love:...i've tried so many b-bag greens, but i think i've finally found the perfect one for me...i've had to sell off so many of my babies, but i don't think i could bear to part with this one :tender:...if anyone else out there has a dolma & they can post photos, that would be great...i've heard there's alot of variation in color with this one & i'd love to see more!!!

Loooove dolma! Yours is so squishy and huggable...oh and scrumptious! Congrats!

I took my dolma day out twice last week. It was the first time I've used it and I've had it for awhile. Out in the sunlight, it's a really nice neutral shade of green. Indoors its greyer. Definitely a chameleon color. I like that!

Here's mine but it's a photo I took of it awhile back. I'd take one now but batteries on my camera need to be recharged.

Attachments

• ss-dolmaday.jpg
    ss-dolmaday.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 187
Aaallabama and Muraskaki

Your Dolma bags are gorgeous! I would love to find a Dolma one day.

I just love the Balenciaga greens.

I hear that the Anthracite for 07 has a green twinge to it, so that is the next one on my list!