Calling A Coach Focus Group ,please !

1. Hey Guys,

Im Needing A Medium/large White Coach Purse For Everyday Use .

Any Suggestions ? MAYBE SOHO LINE ? OTHER THAN LEGACY LINE ?

Undecided,
    Cha Cha

2. Legacy Shoulder Bag in white leather. Or the same bag in khaki sig/white.

3. I would wait for that Andrea satchel that is coming out in Feb. GORGEOUS! Or the Legacy Leather Slim Tote- you can just toss anything you need in it! Also out in Feb.:yes:

4. this is good to know ! thanks

5. White Andrea!!

6. My FAVORITE bag is the Shoulder Tote in pebled leather. They make it in White.

7. which one is that ?

8. http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/1414_d1.jpg
    I suggest this in white (actually its more of an off-white. I think it is made for the outlets because I can't find it on the drill down...it is basically the same bag as the one shown - slightly larger and pebbled leather. I love it, you can make it a shoulder or across-the-body bag. Outlet in MA has it for $209 with 20% off.

ps - I have this black one and the pebbled off -white...and LOVE them both!

9. looks nice !

10. Oh, I agree! I've been wanting to see the Slim Tote! I'm so curious about what it looks like! The pics in the catalog have me intrigued! :graucho:

11. I really like options #1 and #3 below:

1) Carly Leather Top Handle
    [​IMG]

2) Hampton's Pebbled Leather small hobo
    [​IMG]

3) Soho braided leather large Hobo
    [​IMG]

12. I own the shoulder tote in white and black...it's wonderful and the pebbled leather is just wiped with water clean....white is hard to keep clean but in this style it's wonderful.

13. ^^^^I've seen that one in person and it's stunning. I also like the look of the legacy slim tote, and would like to see it IRL!