Call that a closet? PAH! This is how to store your orange!

1. Now Ladies, if you really want to store your orange in style this is what you do.....here is a perfectly stored birkin:

bed.jpg
  2. Note that there is also plenty of room under your bed for your slippers and spare toilet rolls.

3. lmao!!!

4. Next to the wardrobe itself.
    You will note I have a vast H scarf collection which puts many of the scarfies here to shame. I am thinking of adding a 4th, but maybe that is just too crazy?

IMG_1619.JPG
  5. :roflmfao:

6. And finally to the clothes. You will notice that whilst you may think it is far more logical to be able to see your clothes and accessories, this is just silliness.

What you need is to have your clothes rails hung one behind each other, so you have to dive underneath each one to get to that special dress you think you still have on the furthest rail.

IMG_1620.JPG
  7. That's hysterical!!! I LOVE it!

8. Oh, and lighting of course is a completely Gauche luxury. All you need is one of these and your proper English closet is all set.

Look and learn Rockerchic.

hat.gif
  9. Ha Ha just kidding RC! I Love your closet. Be careful or one day you will open it up and find the whole tPF sisterhood inside it!

10. :roflmfao:

now THIS is a thread i could share my storage solutions on :lol:

11. Elise ~ This Is The Absolutely Best:roflmfao: ......Side Note: You Have A Lot Of Hang Up Space:yes:....Well, It's Nicely Filled With All Your Beautiful Clothes:yes::heart::heart::heart:

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

DH told me when we buy a house, I get one of the extra bedrooms for a whole closet to myself! With a vanity table...everything!
    Cause he gets a room for fishing stuff...hehehehe.

We have a great system.

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. LMAO! It's good that you both know what is going to happen...my DH had no idea that when we bought our house that I would be taking up 3/4 of the walk-in closet space of the master bedroom...and that the dresser would be stored on his side (which of course, I am using 5 of the 8 drawers). Plus I took up all the floor space with my shoe racks and bags. Oops! :angel:

15. ^^At this very moment I am converting our empty guest bedroom into my princess room. SO gets the garage!