Calisnoopy's Showcase!

1. Love your shoes! I have those same display cases and I love them.

2. can i ask how much were the chanel flats with the black ribbon bow?

3. wow thanks for all the sweet words everyone...i may not get to reply to everyone but will try to answer the questions that people did have.

bf just got home and hes making dinner so im trying not to be on TPF too long and make sure he feels appreciated for cooking hehe :smile:

will be back later to answer questions and when i get a chance, the next wave of pics will be added (RTW, bags, and jewelry :smile:)

4. Two months? Wow! Very nice!

5. OMG, so many beautiful shoes! I wanna go shoe shopping;)

6. That's the most awesome loot I've ever seen!!! Everyone of those shoes is soo gorgeous. :girlsigh: I really love the Giuseppe Zanottis they are so pretty.:love: Congrats and wear them well.

7. Love your shoes!

8. wow, fab purchases! congrats!

9. WOW girl :drool: you have great taste in shoes! You must be on a shoe HIGH right now, :p. Esp, finding so many sale pairs! These are def going to be classics you can wear yr in and yr out, so worth the investment. A big CONGRATS!

10. wow! all that in 2 months! congrats! i can't believe how many pairs you were able to find on sale. lucky!!!

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ONE WORD...."BREATHTAKING":drool:

Love all your shoes, they are sooooo gorgeous. Congrats!~

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OMG....i love the chanel cambon flats, i wish to find a pair real soon, not sure i shld get the all black or with the white CC logo...hehe:heart:

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:nuts::nuts:i'm so in love with ur YSL thongs and the CL shoes, they are awesome:tup:

14. Congrats on your buys Cory! You've got some fabulous stuff

15. WOW!! Sooooo many goodies I'm fully :drool: here! LOL!!
    I absolutely love those nude simples - they are very pretty!! :love:
    CONGRATS! :yahoo: