California here we come righ back where we started from!!!

socalgrl86

Mommy Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2006
I am SOOOOOO excited because we're finally going back home to Southern California on a much needed week long vacation on Wednesday!! :yahoo: Is it me but does the week and days before your anticipating something seem to go extremely slooooooow? We'll be going to the beach,:beach: Universal Studios, Hollywood, Griffith Park, Disneyland, and back home to our old neighborhood to visit some friends. I really miss it back home and while it seems like we're visiting "tourist" attractions, this is where I grew up the first 20 years of my life and what normal was to me... :-]]

So if i dont log on for the next week you will know why!!! :drinkup:

Well, I'm certainly GLAD you're happy to be coming here! My husband and I have lived here all our lives, and it seems like so many of our friends and friends of our children's are skipping town! Seriously! We've lost within the last year friends going to: Salem OR, St. Louis, and 2 to North Carolina. I'm like "where's everyone going????" Oh, and one went back to her home in Germany! She'd lived her for 2 years! Hello? Money calling.....
Well, welcome back even though it's just for a week.
It's a great place to be - and we're certainly not going anywhere. ALL of our family is here, our kids are ensconsed, and moving and finding jobs, etc., is just a little bit much for us to take on.
So enjoy enjoy enjoy!