Calgary, AB, CANADA Meet???

1. Hi Everyone
    I'm heading your way for a couple of Months - August til October!
    Just wondering if anyone in the Calgary area would like to meet up/catch up... Am super excitied about coming over again...
    Haven't a clue where to go etc... So, suggestions would be fab... I know its like 3 months away, but this will make me stop from looking at eBay etc...
    I'd just love to meet some of your chicks and dudes - I'm SO far away down here in little New Zealand... so who knows this could be the very first international PF meet! :graucho: WOOP WOOP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Feel free to leave comments and suggestions - I don't bite.... :wlae:

2. Aww... HelenNZ! Sounds like fun but I'll be in SoCal so you ladies have fun up there! :p

3. thanks Irissy!!! I can't wait to be travelling again! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4. :yahoo:WOOP WOOP Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so excitied - finally it's come down to 2 months!!! I've been counting down since November 06!

IS ANYONE KEEN TO MEET UP??? :supacool:

5. Hi HelenNZ
    I'm in Calgary - I'm always up for purse chat and maybe there'll be a few others keep in touch!
    Vista

6. Hey Vista!!!
    Would totally love to meet up with ya! I'm just SO excitied about coming back to Calgary!!! :o)
    Will let you know more details soon!!!
    Thanks for replying!!! :o)