Calfskin Satchel

1. [​IMG]
    I wasn't planning on buying a prada today, but i was disappointed at some of the choices at Saks NYC today. I walked into the Prada area and happened upon this bag. and can i tell you IT IS SO CUTE!! I love it. I actually purchased it in the black leather with the silver hardware. I usually don't like the double choice of handles. But i tried on the long strap which is actually quite thin, maybe an inch wide, and it doesn't look bad at all. the double choice is a great option for me, b/c i love hand held bags, but with my kids, i need to sometimes have a shoulder bag. wearing this messenger style, it looks really cute, and it's not a thick bag that it would look too old or dumpy. the leather is SO SOFT. i'm really happy with this one. it looks small and thin on, but it actually fits my wallet, cell phone, keys, with extra space for a reg. paperback novel, basic makeup bag, a couple of diapers. no joke.

what's your opinion pfers?
  2. I have it in black in the E/W version..I LOVE IT! I was just looking at this one on NM.COM today..Im thinking of getting it in the suede version..too!!LOL! COngrats! Post pics wearing it!PS-the strap detaches if it bothers you..I LOVE IT!
  3. [​IMG]• Brown calf leather.
    • Golden hardware.
    • Top handles with rings and ID tag.
    • Detachable shoulder strap.
    • Signature logo plate on front.
    • 6 4/5"H x 14"W x 4 4/5"D.
    • Made in Italy.

I didnt order your bag from NM.COM cuz the measurements seem off..Can you tell me the measurements of your bag PLEASE!??THANKS!
  4. I love the bag!!! Congratulations!!! I tried it on IRL and I'm thinking of buying it... I just might... modeling pics??