Caley's Collection

Hi Caley,

Checking out your collection again. We have the same taste in bags! HOw do you like your Cabbas Piano? That is the one bag I really wish I got. I can't seem to stomach the price. If I do get one I guess it'll be next year since I am banned from everything except the Bronze Reade at this point.

Hi Caley,

Checking out your collection again. We have the same taste in bags! HOw do you like your Cabbas Piano? That is the one bag I really wish I got. I can't seem to stomach the price. If I do get one I guess it'll be next year since I am banned from everything except the Bronze Reade at this point.

hi rileygirl,
i started to really appreciate my piano just recently. i purchased it at the temp store in paris when i went to europe 2 years ago. it was more of a spur of the moment thing since my mom offered to get me a bag and the josephine i wanted wasn't available. while i was in college i was even considering selling it since i didn't have a use for such a large bag (in my opinion, up until now i had been using pochettes as my handbag). my mom told me that when i'm a working adult in the real world i'll come to appreciate the piano...and she was right. its been my favorite lately. i've had to stop myself and give love to my other bags haha. sorry for the long story haha :shame: but yes i think it is a great bag and very practical.

also thanks to everyone for your kind words :smile:

hi rileygirl,
i started to really appreciate my piano just recently. i purchased it at the temp store in paris when i went to europe 2 years ago. it was more of a spur of the moment thing since my mom offered to get me a bag and the josephine i wanted wasn't available. while i was in college i was even considering selling it since i didn't have a use for such a large bag (in my opinion, up until now i had been using pochettes as my handbag). my mom told me that when i'm a working adult in the real world i'll come to appreciate the piano...and she was right. its been my favorite lately. i've had to stop myself and give love to my other bags haha. sorry for the long story haha :shame: but yes i think it is a great bag and very practical.

also thanks to everyone for your kind words :smile:

OOOh...and it is from Paris? Lucky! I lived in Spain for 6 months ages ago and wasn't into LV then. What a bummer. The Piano is on my to get some day list....I have the BH and it is pretty similar but no zipper. The Piano would be a better travelling bag.

Anyhow, have fun choosing your denim. The neo speedy is cute but I am more of a shoulder bag girl.

thanks everyone!

ValleyOppressed - that's mostly because i had all my bags with me in boston where the sun appears 3 months out of the year lol jk. now that i'm back on maui they'll all get a nice patina.

Gayle - the mc speedy is definitely my next bag...saving up like crazy. the denim neo speedy...i'm always off and on about that one. we'll see :smile: