Cafe GH Day vs. Mogano Part Time vs. Sienna Day *comparison pics*

1. I just thought it would be fun for me to share some pics of the different brown I have. Some might be leaving, but since they are visiting now... I thought a picture might be nice. :smile: Sorry if this comparison has already been done.

Cafe GH Day
    w/ Flash and w/out Flash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Mogano (Mahogony on diabro.net) Part Time
    w/ Flash and w/out Flash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sienna (Tabac) Day
    w/ Flash and w/out Flash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Pics of Sienna Color next to Chloe Whiskey Color
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Part Two...

Comparison pics of the colors (Cafe, Cinnamon/Mogano and Sienna/Tabac)
    w/ Flash and w/out Flash
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    w/ Flash and w/out Flash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. They're all beautiful & thanks for the great comparisons!

4. wow i am really digging the sienna and magano! beautiful.

5. Wow!!! Thanks for the pics........those are great! I love the Sienna and Cinnamon.........yum!

6. Nice.... Thanks for posting.. :tup:

7. wow...I didn't realize sienna was such a pretty color. I'm starting to get ideas...

8. Thanks for the comparison pictures, I love your Siena Day the best. Could be my next choice.

9. So Pretty!!! Thanks for sharing:girlsigh:

10. Hey, thanks. I have really been wondering about how these 3 colors compare.

11. Thanks for the comparison!! I just purchased a sienna day from Bluefly and I looooooove the color...I had no idea that it was that close to Chloe's whiskey!!!:nuts:

12. Great pictures and thank you for posting comparison pics. I like Sienna and Cinnamon but I really LOVE cinnamon. I think that may be my next purchase if Ivory turns out to be less than I expected.

13. How come I can't see the pics??:shrugs::shrugs: :crybaby:

14. all soo beautiful! you're really tempting me to buy a sienna day

15. Gosh.. I was thinking I didn't like Cinnamon Mogano as much as I thought, but now... I'm thinking I might keep it. argh. lol

That sienna day is gorgeous... really vibrant. :smile: