Cafe Brief, one of my new purchases - pics

That is one beautiful bag!!!:yahoo: Yours looks lighter than some Cafe's and looks like '05 chocloate to me. The leather and color are gorgeous!!! It's a keeper. Can you wear this on the shoulder once the straps loosen up?

That is one beautiful bag!!!:yahoo: Yours looks lighter than some Cafe's and looks like '05 chocloate to me. The leather and color are gorgeous!!! It's a keeper. Can you wear this on the shoulder once the straps loosen up?
Powder my NM had two of these and the other one had a very dry and smooth finish and it looked darker than mine. I loved this one because the crackly leather gives it a character and i know in time this type of leather will age beautifully. :tup:I think the Brief looks good hand held but I can still wear it on my shoulder without any problem. I am sure once the straps loosen up it will get easier to be carried on your shoulder more often. I can take modeling pics of the bag being carried on my shoulder in few hours if you like.:love:

Powder, here is a modeling picture of Vanessa with her Cafe Brief. I think these pictures are a good indication of how much the handles can stretch out on Bbags.:tup:

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 60
  • splashnews_spl3537_013%255B1%255D.jpg
    splashnews_spl3537_013%255B1%255D.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 70
CoNgrats dearie~!.... now I could totally see this one being an everyday bag... :heart::heart::heart: the color... it's a really dark rich expresso brown. :love:.. I read somewhere.. you also acquired a silver Chanel Cabas..... Oh I'm jeaous!! Where both with LOTS of love.. which I'm sure you will... coNgrats again~!!!

Thanks Sweetie, the one in my avatar is Marc Jacobs Hudson bag. I love it. It is very chic and elegant. So different from Bbags. I have decided to have varieties in my collection since i get tired of things so quickly. I also bought a Chanel Silver Coco Cabas and Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After and Matinee bag.:Push: Now you see why i have to sell some but i am keeping my GGH Sandstone Work. I just can't let go of that baby no matter what.:nogood: Here is Nicki carrying the MJ Hudson bag. :graucho:

I like it! I, too, am slowly adding other designers back in. It's nice to have a variety. But, one thing I notice is that I'm still drawn to slouchy distressed leather. I recently bought a Chloe patchwork and I'm in love with it. It's very retro looking and the leather is soft, thick and slouchy. I'm thinking I may add a Moka quilted Bay.......maybe when the prices come down.

Love your Brief!:heart: