Cadena and perfume and dustbags..

1. I just got a little something from Hermes, among other things the 2007 cadena and a bottle of ambre narguilé. What puzzles me is that the perfume came in a dustbag, but the cadena did not!? I'm really afraid to get scratches and peels on the cadena and I don't know where to keep it when it's "resting". I appreciate a dustbag for the perfume, but honestly I'd rather have one for the cadena. :shrugs: Is it normal not to get a dustbag with it?

Any suggestions on how to keep it?

2. I didn't get any dustbags for the cadenas when I bought them, only the little box that's specially made for cadenas (they're hung to a little thingy inside) and that's where I keep them. I hope you got the box, didn't you?

3. No, I don't think so, it came wrapped in tissue paper and in a soft case. Damn... :cursing:

4. ^that's the new way of packaging them...they don't do the little hanging thing, anymore....which I thought was so cute! Many of the newer things arriving into the stores lately are coming in the little brown velvet pouch.

5. ^
    That was more along the lines of what I was thinking of, something like what the LV stuff comes in. Dang, I didn't get that either. Oh well, I guess I can always use the dustbag for the perfume on the cadena. :rolleyes:

6. Ask for the small dustbag for the "clochette" to store your cadenas in if you want one :flowers:

7. Yup! The other cadenas come in a pouch that has a flap. The 2007 cadena comes in a pouch with a drawstring.

8. Interestingly, the little leather booklet that came with my new Picotin was contained in its own tiny orange dustbag. Isn't that odd?

9. Yes, Sue. The leather booklet comes in its own tiny dustbag. Either the orange one or the new herringbone one ...

10. I thought that was the cutest thing I ever saw! I must have gotten the little dustbag with my other bags, too, but I just don't remember. Those little dustbags make great homes for bracelets and cadenas.

11. omg that sounds adorable sue!

12. OH! None of my leather booklets came in little dustbags - that is too cute!!

13. My belt buckle came in a little tiny herringbone dustbag.

14. I got the h fragrance sampler with each individually dustbag for the small bottle and a cute orange box (really roomy).

Haven't bought a cadena yet..

15. What annoys me is that I can't really go back and ask for one either, as the hermes store is faaar away. >_< Oh well, I*ll find some way to keep it anyhow. =)

It's not so much that I need a dustbag for everything, but for the cadena it IS really useful. Thanks for clearing thing up everyone. =)