Cactus Friends Pullover Hoodie

1. aww that's cheaper than what I got mine for... ah well I got it at virgin megastore and got a VIP pass thing and was entered in drawings and will get a gift certificate if I spend $19 more dollars so :blah: it's only a $5 difference

2. That is a good deal...are you getting one Robotkitten??:graucho:

3. Since I just got 2 hoodies in Disney World and I have the short sleeve hoodie I don't think so. I was thinking pretty hard about it but I have to figure out how to pay off my new pink vaio first. It shipped today, it will be here next friday!:yahoo:

4. yay for pink electronics!! and dang you for showing me this aution!! I am trying to be on ban!!

5. Tokidoki:heart: er is trying to blame us for her shopping frenzy :lol: ...just buy the hoodie...you know you NEED it!

Robotkitten congrats on the computer!! I can't believe it's shipping so soon! :yahoo:

6. welll!! if you werent such enablers!! :biggrin:

7. man... it's such a deal... it would be to mad if you missed out on it just because of some silly ban...

YAY for pink electronics!! Now it'll match my ipod and my phone... do you think I can paint my kitty pink?:nuts:

8. What do you mean? :confused1:

:roflmfao:

9. She's saying it's ur fault b/c you told her about the hoodie and now she wants it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. This is so much cheaper than in the store!!! Too bad I bought mine already so anyone who hasn't got one yet should grab it :graucho:

11. It's her fault for being on a ban. She should thank me for finding such a good deal :biggrin:

12. It is such a deal...Tokidoki:heart: er...don't you :heart: :heart: Sandy :graucho: ...you need that thing!!

I have a pink phone and a pink ipod too!! Now I WANT a pink computer :wtf: Paint the kitty pink...do it! :search:

13. I know...I completely agree :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

We're all such bad influences on each other it really cracks me up!! :graucho:

14. No paint :shrugs:
    I found a pink scarf though!

max scarf.jpg