Cabochons.

I really liked these Laura Munder earrings that were recently up on eBay. The angle at which they were photgraphed causes them to look non-symmetrical.:
602103Aear1.jpg

I love cabochons in jewelry, too. Here are some pics I found of some nice pieces.

Attachments

• joseff110.jpg
    joseff110.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 91
  • acorncabochonpin.jpg
    acorncabochonpin.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 90
  • artdecocabochonrubyring.jpg
    artdecocabochonrubyring.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 50213greenbrooch_a1av.jpg
    50213greenbrooch_a1av.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 76
I like Cabs too. In fact, my grandparents used to make jewelry and won several awards for their cabachons ... my grandfather would cut the stones and do the polishing and grandma would do the settings. I love looking at their work and wish I could cut and polish like my grandpa (but I have no room in my house for their equipment).

I did recently learn how to set cabs and I'm super excited to start doing that. Maybe one of these days grandpa can teach me his skills! LOL

I particularly love Art Deco Cabochon rings, like this one :heart: :

Oh my gosh, I am in love with that ring...:love: I was just talking about this style ring last night with my girlfriend.

Have you ever seen Blue Chalcedony? I have several rings and a pendant with that stone. Yurman uses it quite a bit. It has a sort of dreamy quality too it.

I particularly love Art Deco Cabochon rings, like this one :heart: :

Oh my gosh, I am in love with that ring...:love: I was just talking about this style ring last night with my girlfriend.

Have you ever seen Blue Chalcedony? I have several rings and a pendant with that stone. Yurman uses it quite a bit. It has a sort of dreamy quality too it.

I don't have any blue chalcedony cabochon rings, although I have some Julie Sandlau Blue Agate and Chalcedony earrings, which I love:

index.jpg

I do have an Art Deco Ellensburg Blue Agate Cabochon and Diamond ring, from the US, which looks quite similar to chalcedony, though:

Ellensburg Blue Agate

I lurve it! :heart:

I'll try to post a pic! :nuts:

I'd love to see yours, too! :yes:

BTW, that one's ^ a 24 carat(!) dark blue sapphire. :biggrin: