Cabas Mezzo or Babylone?

1. I'm trying to figure out which one is a better every day big tote :girlsigh:

Can anyone a vote for a Cabas Mezzo or Babylone and why they like the one they pick better?
    Thanks for any help... :flowers:

2. I would go with the Cabas Mezzo, it's comfortable to me, I love the style and now that I am getting it in the Damier, I really can't wait until it arrives!

3. Cabas Mezzo! There's just something about the Babylone shape I don't like.

4. TOTALLY AGREE, something's funny about that Babylone shape, I don't like the straps either. Mezzo for certain think Angelina!

5. Yeah I agree! I don't like the shape of the Babylone.
    Could be that I have a biased vote because I have the Mezzo though :smile:

6. I've got a Babylone, and I love it. Very comfy on the shoulder, and I don't have to worry about placing it anywhere I want because there's no leather on the bottom. I'm seeing a ton of Cabas Pianos and a few Mezzos, but the leather issue worries me. I also don't care for the overly simplistic styling. It just makes me think that it's priced high for the sheer heck of it because it sure didn't take a lot to construct that particular bag.

7. I'd go for the Mezzo!

8. Mezzo:yes:

9. Mezzo

10. you all are the best!! i love coming here to ask for help,everyone is always so great!! thanks so much :girlsigh:

11. Haha...I predict that your husband will be in front of the store like this in the future: :rant: :closed:

12. I have the Babylone and love it. It fits a lot of things, especially the magazines that I like the carry with me as well as my pochette with my makeup, purse, keys etc.

13. another vote for the mezzo! :yes:

14. Mezzo!

15. Mezzo !