cabas in uk

1. is it still possible to find any size of cabas in any colour in uk?? or paris perhaps? looking at the post here when somebody managed to get that hot bag from the us makes me so jelous. i really want one. please help.thanks
  2. I've seen baby cabas's in the UK recently. Your best bet is to ring a Chanel Boutique and see if they can locate one for you.
  3. Syma. really??? OMG where???
  4. Chanel baby, I haven't seen Khaki yet, but I will PM you if I do spot one, I promise. I've seen black at Brompton Road, Selfridges and Harrods all in the past 6 weeks or so. I just proves that they are around even if they do sell quickly. Call Chanel I'm sure they will find one for you very shortly Snowy!!!
  5. Thanks so much!
  6. mm...went to bond st 3 weeks ago and cabas is not there. i've already asked the SA..n she said that they wont get any more of it..
    thank you..ur the best syma.
  7. snowy, dont take their word for it I'm pretty sure if they are still in the US then the UK will definately get more cabas in.
  8. it always the SA in Harrods not very helpful ( n quite snobby)? Which store is more friendly and have lots of stock?
  9. Sarah Razvi in Bond St and Jackie as well as Roberto at Selfridges are the nicest SAs, all three are fun and a giggle