Bye Bye Mr. Speedy

1. :crybaby:

It happened yesterday...

I sold my cute lil' speedy on eBay a few days ago to raise funds for a cerises speedy and had to say goodbye to him and send him to his new I took a goodbye photo lol because I'm way too sentimental:lol:.

Sigh...we had some good times together...:girlsigh:
  2. awwww bye bye speedy
  3. *sign* It's so hard to say goodbye to a loved one.
    But, you'll enjoy your cerises even more now you had to sacrifice something you loved to get it.
  4. Ditto;) Nice pic BTW:graucho:
  5. wow, you look great with your speedy, but i guess it would be better with a cerise speedy.. hehe:love:
  6. Aww...bye mr. speedy! the pic looks awesome tho...and cant wait to see pics of the newwww speedy!
  7. This forum makes me feel so much better. I thought I was the only one to lovingly bid farewell to a handbag.

Mr. Speedy may be replaced, but it will not be forgotten.
  8. You can always get Mr. Speedy II.

Go get your Cerises baby!! I love mine to pieces!!
  9. One door closing, but one day opening. congrats on your new speedy :smile:
  10. Awwww..farewell to Mr.Speedy.
    Can't wait to see pics of your cerises speedy!
  11. Awwwww.....*sniff*
  12. Don't shed any tears. A new one will follow soon!
  13. ***hugs*** for you and your speedy... no worries the speedy will be replaced soon enough! :supacool: i'm glad its found a new home!
  14. Bye Bye Mr. Speedy :sad:

Just remember the good times you shared. Now he will make someone else very happy
  15. awww... yeah, i feel sentimental with my stuff too when i sell, but moreso with handbags.

however... the cerises speedy is discontinued so it's better to get it while you can. the monogram speedy is a classic, and you can get it again in the future. =)