By request; before, during and after pics, cleaning with Mr. Clean magic eraser.

1. Ok, here are some pics of some cleaning did last night with the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser.

Ok, this time I used the extra strength, but for the bucket I used regular.

This is my personal experience, test a small area first yourself, if you want to try :smile:

[​IMG]

I always use a new sponge when I start, to make sure there is no transfer of stuff already on the stronge.

First I did my wapity strap, which I am ashamed to show you how bad it was!

Side A

[​IMG]

Side B

[​IMG]

wet

[​IMG]

you can see how dirty the sponge gets, this is just 1 'swipe' on each side.

[​IMG]

After

side A

[​IMG]

Side B

[​IMG]

Pics of the cerise keepall below :smile:

2. Here is the cerise keepall.

It had a few spots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the handles were pretty bad....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. But it really came out quite nice, not 100% new, but really a marked improvement.

I try and keep the 'wetness' even, so I don't create more problems....and the sponge gets dirty quickly so you have to rinse it alot.

One strap wet and one dry

[​IMG]

As it's drying

[​IMG]

you can see how dirty the spong gets

[​IMG]

4. After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. side by side of the 2 worse spots:

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]
    The vachetta looks darker here, but it's just the lighting...you can see in the overall pics, it's even and still pretty light

before

[​IMG]

after:

[​IMG]

6. sorry, I put the same side twice in the after

here is the other side
    [​IMG]

7. AMAZING! So you use the Eraser when it's wet? I'd be so afraid to do that...but it's totally dry and lightened in your pics...fantastic!

8. wow that is amazing! thank you for sharing, i will get myself a magic eraser now :smile:

9. wow....Thank you tink for such great visual aids...you took great pics...im going to try it:tup:

10. OMG!!!! Amazing results!!! Thanks so much for the photos!!!

11. Omg they look like new.

12. Amazing results! And that Cerises keepall is just gorgeous :flowers:

13. GREAT pics and info Tink!! I will have to refer to this thread in the future. Those results are amazing!

14. Wow, I am going to try that on my pre-loved MC speedy -- the handles are 10 times worse than yours were!

15. what a great improvement! this is a wonder product! thank you for sharing tink this is very useful info in case my vachetta needs a good cleaning!