BVs on sale!!

1. Hello all!

This is my first post so I would first off like to say hello! I heard about purse forum through one of my friends and since I am a lover of all things beautiful I thought I would stop by and let you all know what I found today. So living in Las Vegas can be a prob...heavy traffic...tons of tourist...but the shopping is amazing! I walked into Corsa Collections today and saw that the new fall BVs were in which means that it is time for in with the new out with the old! I have my heart set on a new Shoulder bag...wish me luck that I can convince my husband that I need it! If anyone is looking for a new handbag, here is the phone number 702-733-9442! It can't hurt to look right :rolleyes:
  2. Corsa Collections has a great selection of bags. Let us know when their sale starts!!! Or has it already started?

3. It has already started!! :yahoo: I think that I have got my husband convinced! Sad though that I live in Vegas because they told me if I shipped it out of state, I wouldn't have to pay sales tax. Wonder if I can ship it to a friend in IL???

4. Can you provide more information as to what are the bags on sale? TIA a lot.
  5. I called. No venetas (hobos) on sale. The sale is for 30% off. They have a tote in black and a hand held bag. The SA I spoke with was rushing, so I don't know what else they have.
  6. Do they also have men's bill fold on sale too?
  7. Let me see if I can get them to email me some pictures. I bet it would be better than describing everything!
  8. Welcome to the Purse Forum and the BV subforum! We always like to hear about sales. BV's aren't exactly inexpensive.

Let us know what you decide to get so we can admire.
  9. Hello again,

As promised I called today and asked a SA to send me pictures of the sale BVs and here they are. I hope that I attached them correctly. Let me know if I made a mistake! Happy hunting!
    Bottega 30%--1.jpg Bottega 30%--2.jpg Bottega 30%--3.jpg Bottega 30%--4.jpg
  10. Wow! Thanks handbagaddict!
  11. Double post sorry
  12. Wow!! :nuts: Thanks for sharing those photos. Are ALL those BV items on 30% off?!?!?

Thanks again!
  13. Does anyone know what that noce woven satchel is called in the last picture? Just when I think I know the names of the styles, something comes along and totally throws me! Thanks handbagaddict81, those are some beautiful bags at beautiful prices!
  14. I just have to give a thumbs up to Corsa Collections. I shopped there for the first time last year, when I was in Las Vegas on vacation. They were soooo nice, even after I returned the bag I bought.
  15. I know I love to shop there. It is one of the only places that will actually special order a handbag for me without it seeming like an inconvenience. I am going to wait just a bit to see if they markdown the BVs just a bit, the SA I usually shop with said she would email me if they went lower! I am trying to figure out the name of the handbag in the third picture back left. Anyone have any ideas?