BV's at NM

1. We've been talking about the BV sale at their own stores. This morning, a Neiman Marcus SA called to alert me about BV's and some other brands that will be marked down next week. Since each store has different inventory, if you have your eye on a bag you saw, maybe call your nearest NM to find out what styles and sale prices will be available.

I got a continental woven wallet/tab closure in Magnolia for $300-something, and one of the canvas totes with leather handles in a Limo/Old Petra block pattern at a good discount. She can't ship till the sale officially begins, so I'm crossing my fingers that nothing happens to my goodies. This is the SouthPark store in Charlotte. There were some others available too, but not many. A Chanel she told me about is already gone!

Anyway, there must be a variety of BV's in the various NM's going on sale.

2. Speaking of NM, I just found out that the NM in San Antonio, TX will be carrying BV starting this fall. Yay! Maybe I can actually see my bags before I buy them now! Incidentally, this shows how foreign BV is in this city--I was in NM yesterday with my magnolia woven clutch/small purse, and a male sales manager stopped me to ooh and aah over my purse! And the only reason why he knew it was a bottega was because he used to be a buyer for another NM! Even the female associates didn't know it was a BV. How much they have to learn before they start selling these bags. Maybe I should direct them here!

3. Hi boxermom, which Neimans did you go to? can they do an inventory check? I would love to have a Limo wallet, or something in old petra/ poudre to go with my new bag!

TIA:yes:

quote=boxermom;2876255]We've been talking about the BV sale at their own stores. This morning, a Neiman Marcus SA called to alert me about BV's and some other brands that will be marked down next week. Since each store has different inventory, if you have your eye on a bag you saw, maybe call your nearest NM to find out what styles and sale prices will be available.

I got a continental woven wallet/tab closure in Magnolia for $300-something, and one of the canvas totes with leather handles in a Limo/Old Petra block pattern at a good discount. She can't ship till the sale officially begins, so I'm crossing my fingers that nothing happens to my goodies. This is the SouthPark store in Charlotte. There were some others available too, but not many. A Chanel she told me about is already gone!

Anyway, there must be a variety of BV's in the various NM's going on sale.[/quote]

4. [/quote]

I talked to the NM in SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, NC. Phone #704-442-7900. Good luck finding what you are looking for!

5. Thanks boxermom, will try to call them today!:yes:

I talked to the NM in SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, NC. Phone #704-442-7900. Good luck finding what you are looking for![/quote]