BV WOODBURY outlet 30%-50% off this weekend

1. Theresa is a nice SA, and her number is (845) 928-4563. She sent me some pictures. Share with you pals

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Some more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks for posting. Wish I can be there. Are they all 50% or 30%??

4. You are the "BOMB" for posting these photos. Thanks so much!

5. Thanks radishhb for posting! I called Theresa and she's really nice and helpful! I wanted to order the noce long floral keychain and the noce flower bracelet...but I am too late! The keychain is gone in that color :crybaby: I remember I tried it at the store at the time i bought my noce perforated veneta...it looked sooooooooo good with the bag.

So now I am only ordering the noce flower bracelet...and will have it shipped to CA. I wish I have the funds to order more items!

6. does anyone know what the brown thing in the middle top row of the firs picture is? is it a wristlet? it looks kinda thick to be a wristlet.

7. gah, I hope they have the same sale for fourth of july!

8. I love their green bags! I'll call them up this weekend. Thanks for the pictures.

9. Thank you for these pictures! There are two that I actually have my eye on-I'm calling tomorrow to see what the price is:sweatdrop:

10. Thank you for these pics! :smile:

11. Yay! Thanks! I don't suppose you know what the pattern is on the white (patent?) bag??

12. I wonder if Dessert Hills Outlet would also have this sale~~

13. Nothing in the lovely Bottega pink colors yet... hopefully something will turn up soon!

14. Thanks so much for posting the great pics! I wish I was closer to a BV outlet!! :drool:

15. me too! where are their outlets located?