BV Wave/Chain Hobos On Sale!

1. I was in Vegas this past weekend and saw some bags on sale at Corsa Collections. They sell authentic BV's and other designers. On their 50% off table, they had BV hobos from the chain/wave line that look like this one for 50% off:

I remember that there were a black and chocolate brown hobos in the medium size and one white one in the large size. I didn't check the prices closely, but it's 50% off BV's retail price.

Hope someone enjoys the bargain! Their number is (702) 733-9442

I don't know if they ship internationally. But they will ship within the US. I believe it's a final sale though--but the bags all looked to be in great condition. The best part is that if you're outside of Nevada, you won't pay sales tax!
  2. Nice tip!
  3. Yes, Corsa Collections has great bags and sales. I was there this winter and *almost* bought a sale MJ from them but found it the next day at Nordstrom so Nordies price-matched for me! I've been meaning to give Corsa a call about any sale BVs to give them some business. I already have a veneta so I hope some PFer snags a great deal on these bags!!
  4. What a deal!! If I wasn't broke.........
  5. :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:
  6. ^^Oh Marly, can't wait to see pics of your prize! :nuts: :graucho:
  7. Ooooh!! Spill!! :graucho:
  8. Marly....
    what did you get?
  9. Just to let you know that Corsa Collections also has several Marc Jacobs on sale. Give them a call at 702-733-9442 ask for Jenn H or Natalie. They will tell you the bags that are in stock, the price and ship to you with a small shipping fee and no taxes! Hurry there aren't many bags left!