BV Pets - photos of your BV with a pet

I hope people keep posting updates. Time for photos of doggy summer fun! I scrolled through and I think I counted 24 dogs. That's a lot of summer fun.

Love the dogles :smile: I have a pair and my dogs always try to get them off when I put it on them.

My boy LOVES them. He loves anything that can get him extra attention.

Those doggies are needed for practical reason too. He's suffering from dry eyes so he needs them when we go to the beach. Otherwise the sand would be stuck and irritate his eyes because he doesn't have enough t ears to flush out the debris.

I think my sister may have "overwalked" my nephew. She says he hasn't moved since they got back home. It's a bad photo but apparently it was just too much effort for him to lie down with his head on his bed....or, we have a future contortionist on our hands.

Attachments

• POT.png
    POT.png
    410.3 KB · Views: 129
Harry, Lesley and their cousins, Rocky and Madera, are going for a hike!
50d0bcbf90d6ab6ab1f2d3af12c8ed5f_zpsd1blqdj7.jpg

At our destination...
7f8a8b114d70d85c8292306c7aeceef0_zpsrlsu4qrb.jpg

The hike back was much tougher because the sand got too warm for the dogs' paws. So we carried them most of the way. I had 48lb Lesley, my SIL had 25lb Madera and DH had Rocky in the back pack and 45lb. Harry on his shoulder. A mile from home, I left the group and ran home to get the car and then hiked back up to carry Lesley out. Fortunately no damage to paws, just tired dogs! And humans too!

Sorry Jburgh, there's typically no room for BV in my dog adventures!

Hello again. Unless we incorporate BV in the photos, I will need to move the posts into chat. Sorry, but we can have just one chat thread. I've renamed the thread to Pets, per request. All non-conforming photos to this point are grandfathered in, but future ones need to include a BV item in them. Thank you!

Last edited:
These photos demonstrate the capacity and utility of the Cervo Loop Hobo.

3eb5785fef334fd8ba0ef76221e996c6_zpsq4fajyqf.jpg

While spacious, the bag will not hold a 48lb. Coonhound.

bdd05acb9bbc52949d8dcfc950bf51e8_zps0sniavym.jpg

It can, however, serve as an emergency throw blanket for a 45lb pit bull.

So while it doesn't offer much on hikes, it offers increased utility in urban living!

These photos demonstrate the capacity and utility of the Cervo Loop Hobo.

3eb5785fef334fd8ba0ef76221e996c6_zpsq4fajyqf.jpg

While spacious, the bag will not hold a 48lb. Coonhound.

bdd05acb9bbc52949d8dcfc950bf51e8_zps0sniavym.jpg

It can, however, serve as an emergency throw blanket for a 45lb pit bull.

So while it doesn't offer much on hikes, it offers increased utility in urban living!
Omg! Hilarious!