Bv Neiman Marcus 100th Anniversary Catalog

1. :girlsigh: HELP!!! MY SA @ Neiman Marcus TOLD ME ABOUT A BV GREY/METALLIC CLUTCH IT WAS CRESCENT SHAPED???IT WAS MADE FOR NEIMAN FOR 100TH ANNIVERSARY??DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT ???HOR HAVE ANY PICS POSTED???PLEASE PLEASE HELP??? BV IS NEW TO ME I'M REALLY A CHANEL/LOUIS GIRL...BUT SA SAID ITS TO DIE FOR HELP:confused1:

2. The Karung fan clutch is truly stunning in person. I think that the only NM 100th anniversary bag that BV made was the ostritch veneta.

3. Yes; it is the ostrich hobo. The karung half moon you can also find on display at the BV store

4. :yes:

Don't know about much about the 100th anniversary LE bag, but the Karung fan clutch is def a stunner!!

5. The Karung fan clutch would be a real conversational starter. The shape, the details plus the water snake skin lend it a unique piece. Works great as a day to night clutch too.

6. thanks u r awsome that's the one i think SA's are such liars anything for the comission but what a great bag.....i did buy a chanel lady braid in grey and LV limelight instead though

7. thanks:hysteric: