BV is coming to....

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta in 2009. I'm in San Francisco this week and of course went to the BV store. The manager mentioned the VA/Tyson's store, which we knew about thanks to Catabie (I hope I have that right). He said Atlanta will be getting a store next year.

Boxermom, I love Atlanta. I used to travel there with my dh on business. I wonder if the BV store is going into Phipps Plaza or Lennox Square, both shopping meccas north of Atlanta in Buckhead or staying in downtown Atlanta?

Atlanta in 2009. I'm in San Francisco this week and of course went to the BV store. The manager mentioned the VA/Tyson's store, which we knew about thanks to Catabie (I hope I have that right). He said Atlanta will be getting a store next year.

boxermom - I just came home from SF. Visiting the BV boutique was priority #1! The SA there told me that a BV is also coming to Seattle in 2010. There goes the tax free shopping. But it will be good to see the styles IRL.

A BV did follow me home, but that is another thread....

BV in Seattle in 2010?!?! Wahoo!!!!

I knew that would get your attention, lol! Keep your fingers crossed. My guess is it will go to Bellevue. There is a large shopping complex going in Bellevue. We will be getting a NM. There are several boutique sized retail spaces and I hear that a Jimmy Choo will fill one.

I love Atlanta!! Been there on two occasions for business (lockheed martin) and absolutely love the place. Always made sure that I made time for Lennox Square! I always enjoy the Botanic Gardens.