BV in patent leather??

My humble two cents is that patent won't be "in" indefinitely and is a trend that comes and goes throught the years.....therefore, not worth the hefty price of a Cabat. Besides, BV is about the supple leather for me! If you love patent, get a pretty accessory or clutch, that would be worth every penny!

My humble two cents is that patent won't be "in" indefinitely and is a trend that comes and goes throught the years.....therefore, not worth the hefty price of a Cabat. Besides, BV is about the supple leather for me! If you love patent, get a pretty accessory or clutch, that would be worth every penny!

I totally agree with myindulgence. One of the reasons why I love BV so much is because they're so classic. Patent is a bit more trendy - although I would love, LOVE to get that patent Cabat in camel, I know I could not pay even the amount I paid for my Ebano cabat before they raised the prices this year - because I know the Ebano is a classic and will always be in style (and I could (somewhat) justify it, plus, it was much less at the time) but the patent I couldn't pay more for... but that doesn't mean I don't think it's gorgeous... it really is!!