Seasonal BV Fall/Winter 2009! Pics and Discussion Here

attachment.php

That is so adorable!! Will it be up on the BV site soon? I want to order one. I wonder how much it costs?

Saw these on Style Magazine Singapore (October 2009). Same "old" bags by now but photographed in a different way.

(Order of photos...L-R): Mini Lilac Cabat, Grape Intrecciato Chantilly Karung Bag, Grape Parure Karung Bag, Truffle Karung Bag

Attachments

• DSCN6103.jpg
    DSCN6103.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 3,722
  • DSCN6104.JPG
    DSCN6104.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 4,080
  • DSCN6106.JPG
    DSCN6106.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 3,031
  • DSCN6108.JPG
    DSCN6108.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 4,069
Two more... Knots & jewelry. Photos from Style Magazine Singapore (October 2009)

Nero Glauchat Knot and Metallic Mineral Boudoir Intrecciato Knot (both with accompanying Oxydized Silver Diams necklaces)

Attachments

• DSCN6109.JPG
    DSCN6109.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 3,220
  • DSCN6111.JPG
    DSCN6111.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,003
I had some time to kill today so I popped into Nordies to see the stock of BV. They had 2 Belly Venetas.

I tried on a Nero Belly Veneta...loved it and this...

Ooo-la-la what a beauty. No bags for me until I find a job, but it sure was fun!

Nero Waxed Python Belly Veneta

attachment.php

Attachments

• nerowaxedpybelven.jpg
    nerowaxedpybelven.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 584
I had some time to kill today so I popped into Nordies to see the stock of BV. They had 2 Belly Venetas.

I tried on a Nero Belly Veneta...loved it and this...

Ooo-la-la what a beauty. No bags for me until I find a job, but it sure was fun!

Nero Waxed Python Belly Veneta

attachment.php

I have been thinking about this bag since the moment it was launched. I am hoping that it will go on discount and hope that the discount will be deep enough for me to afford it.

This will be the missing "black bag" that I don't have and should get :P

Almost all SA in Singapore knows that I want this and even Richard in Bond Street London knows that he should inform me the moment this baby goes on sales.

I am a little regret that I did not grab it when it was on ebay shortly [there's a white one now I know, not for me] ! At that time I just thoughtt I did not want to spend $2000+ for a clutch ! But this one is really ageless and timeless, and pass on to generations. [sigh]

attachment.php

Two more... Knots & jewelry. Photos from Style Magazine Singapore (October 2009)

Nero Glauchat Knot and Metallic Mineral Boudoir Intrecciato Knot (both with accompanying Oxydized Silver Diams necklaces)

For those of you who own something in lilac, or have seen it in person, what do you think of the color?

I've seen all of the photos posted here and the ones in the catalogs, but because I haven't seen it in real life, I'm having trouble getting an accurate sense of whether it's "me" or not, or how versatile versus limiting it would be.