BV Boutique SS 2015 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were gone 30 minutes after it was displayed on NM website. My SA said, it was possible that they were technical glitch because those color normally don't go on sale. I am talking about the Prusse (Dark Navy)

NM in San Francisco have a Cervo Roma in Parme and a large Glimmer Tote bag in Flamingo on sale. Both bags are additional 25% off on top of the original discount of 20-30%. I believe the price of the Roma is now around $1900 and of the Glimmer Tote ~$2700.

saw a Bottega Cervo Roma with pebbled leather in off white around $2000 at NM Tysons Galleria Last Call table

also a Bottega crossbody in sand (? light beige) around $1100 on sale

NM in San Francisco have a Cervo Roma in Parme and a large Glimmer Tote bag in Flamingo on sale. Both bags are additional 25% off on top of the original discount of 20-30%. I believe the price of the Roma is now around $1900 and of the Glimmer Tote ~$2700.

on barneys new york website today medium Gardenia on sale around $2000

Thank you for posting this! ;)

large new style veneta in sand at NM Tyson's Galleria around $1700+

also Rialto in Ardoise and Sand; nappa tote in Sand and ayers tote were on the "Last Call" table

Neiman Marcus Last Call 70% off.

saw a Bottega Cervo Roma with pebbled leather in off white around $2000 at NM Tysons Galleria Last Call table

also a Bottega crossbody in sand (? light beige) around $1100 on sale

Closing this Boutique Sale thread because boutique sale is over now. However, many of you posted about other items seen on sale at other stores. Please post these in the appropriate thread - steals and deals http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...ic-bottega-veneta-finds-e-tailers-384582.html . That way this thread would have stayed on topic and other non boutique sale finds will be seen. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.