Buying Used...

I buy used purses, I find nothing wrong with it. The only thing I look for is that it is in great condition, no tears, no stains on outside, etc....Some people truely do not know how to care for thier bags. I don't really buy ebay, because I fell I could easily get swindled and buy a fake...so I look on there, but stay away from buying. My mom has found some great Dooney's at the flea market we visit in near mint condition...mostly in the AWL leather vintage Style but still at a steal. We usually pay no more than 10 dls for our deals. I personally think you never know what you will find, I found a Marc Jacobs once in white pristine....with really nice gold hardware..this bag looked minty...and the lady yelled out to me it has just been sold to a young guy.....I was so ticked...because I am sure he got it at a steal for like $20 bucks give or take..being that lady is known to sell purses on the cheap side...he then turned and sold it on Ebay..for some nice profits.....

I sell some of my authentic used bags on ebay, but have never found any to buy that were quite to my standards that have been used. I take such good care of my things and some women don't.

I also got burned buying a fake on ebay...it was a really good one that fooled me.