Buying sunglasses on EBAY.

1. Has anyone purchased sunglasses on eBay? They are certain stores with huge selections and good feedback. The glasses are half the price on eBay in store.
  2. I bought my Coach sunglasses on eBay. They were too small, so I took them into the Coach store to have them sized and they said they were authentic.
  3. I haven't only because of sizing... I know that even if the glasses are the same pair I try in the store they will either fall off my head of squeeze together my temples. That is my luck.
  4. I have not purchase a pair off of ebay before, but only because I love to go into the eye stores and try on a million pairs, and it is usually the ones that you do not think will suit you that look the best on. So, I would say if you have tried them on in the shop and are convinced they are exactly the same pair that is fine, but that is the only time I would buy them.
    Also, has anybody else noticed that depending on how you are wearing your hair has a massive inpact on how your sunglasses look :biggrin: I have a huge pair of chanels, that look great when my hair is very ironed and straight, but if I leave my hair to dry naturally and it has a curl and I put the same glasses on, I look rediculous :smile:
  5. I purchased a pair of MJ sunglasses off of eBay - only after I saw them in the store, and tried them on for sizing issues. However, when I got the glasses, they were too small despite being authentic. From that experience, I've purchased sunglasses in store - too much of a hassel.
  6. i got a really nice pair of chloe sunglasses on ebay, they are certainly real, but they look terrible on me. but that's hardly the seller's fault.
  7. I've never bought but I have sold 2 pairs of Coach sunglasses there..
  8. Well, I want to go to the store , try on a billion pairs. ACtually I am deciding between two and I would buy them from ebay because it is half the price. The seller has about 2000+ score. So I believe they are trustworthy.
  9. I bought a pair of authentic Marc Jacobs 'Rachel' sunglasses for $75 including the leather case etc... I love em and I think it was a pretty good deal. They don't sit too well on my nose bridge though but Im a sucker for them. Btw, they were from the ebay store. Store items now show up on the same page as auction listings. Good luck!
  10. Yes. I bought new sunglasses from an ebay store based in europe. The price + delivery was a bargain as here I would have to chip in an extra $200.