Home & Garden Buying sheets-Need advice

I have a set of sheets that I love. The only label on them says rn#98506 made in India 100% cotton. They are the bomb and I am desperately trying to find more.

They are percale, a crisp, heavy, deep pocket sheet with elastic around the full perimeter of the fitted sheet. All 4 sides are hemmed, no selvedges, and with no piping or hemstitching. No chain stitching, no overlock.

The set are a deep soft burnt orange/rust. This ring a bell for anyone?

For those trying to better understand sheet quality there is some basic stuff to grasp.

Any sheet has a fiber content: cotton (combed, Egyptian, staple, mercerized) silk, polyester, linen, rayon, bamboo, hemp or a blend of two or more fibers.

Sheets also have a weave: percale, twill, sateen, jacquard, muslin, flannel.

They have a thread count, a way of telling how many threads are measured withing 1 square inch, usually in the case of sheets a sum of the warp and woof, (lengthwise and sideways) A high count does not guarantee a high quality, although many quality sheets do have a high count. More info about that is here; http://www.cottoninc.com/corporate/Pressroom/PressReleases/2008/item4050.cfm

Anyone have sheets like I am looking for? They are the smoothest crispest wrinkleless sheets I've ever slept in....
Have you had any luck finding the brand of sheets? My email is: [email protected]

I have the same sheets and would love to have a few more sets. I bought them at a Tuesday Morning about 10 years ago and I have not been able to find any sheets that even remotely compare. They are thick, weighty sheets (almost like a lightweight gabardine) and the thread count is 500 or 600. I remember that about them. I have purchased the $100 sheets at Macy’s. No comparison. I’ve purchased the high end sheets at Bed Bath and Beyond. No comparison. While the other “expensive, high-thread count” sheets are soft, they just don’t have the weight, the substance, the smooth feel of these RN #98506 sheets. It’s an enigma I tell you! I would pay $$$ for a set of dark gray queen size of the RN #98506. I have two sets of gray sheets with a high thread count that I tried out and are now permanently assigned to the guest bedroom. I combed the thread but didn’t see a viable answer to where I could find the RN #98506...
I have a set of sheets that I love. The only label on them says ran#98506 made in India 100% cotton. They are the bomb and I am desperately trying to find more.

They are percale, a crisp, heavy, deep pocket sheet with elastic around the full perimeter of the fitted sheet. All 4 sides are hemmed, no selvedges, and with no piping or hemstitching. No chain stitching, no overlock.

The set are a deep soft burnt orange/rust. This ring a bell for anyone?

For those trying to better understand sheet quality there is some basic stuff to grasp.

Any sheet has a fiber content: cotton (combed, Egyptian, staple, mercerized) silk, polyester, linen, rayon, bamboo, hemp or a blend of two or more fibers.

Sheets also have a weave: percale, twill, sateen, jacquard, muslin, flannel.

They have a thread count, a way of telling how many threads are measured withing 1 square inch, usually in the case of sheets a sum of the warp and woof, (lengthwise and sideways) A high count does not guarantee a high quality, although many quality sheets do have a high count. More info about that is here; http://www.cottoninc.com/corporate/Pressroom/PressReleases/2008/item4050.cfm

Anyone have sheets like I am looking for? They are the smoothest crispest wrinkleless sheets I've ever slept in....

Last edited:
I did a google search and found that an RN# can be put in place of a company name. The FTC maintains a database of RN#'s. I entered the 98506 number into the database and here is what it came back with: ELITE HOME PRODUCTS RN 98506 SHEETS, BLANKETS, COMFORTERS.
I found their website and they had a contact page so I inquired about the sheets. I hope this will lead to the product we are looking for

I have the same sheets and would love to have a few more sets. I bought them at a Tuesday Morning about 10 years ago and I have not been able to find any sheets that even remotely compare. They are thick, weighty sheets (almost like a lightweight gabardine) and the thread count is 500 or 600. I remember that about them. I have purchased the $100 sheets at Macy’s. No comparison. I’ve purchased the high end sheets at Bed Bath and Beyond. No comparison. While the other “expensive, high-thread count” sheets are soft, they just don’t have the weight, the substance, the smooth feel of these RN #98506 sheets. It’s an enigma I tell you! I would pay $$$ for a set of dark gray queen size of the RN #98506. I have two sets of gray sheets with a high thread count that I tried out and are now permanently assigned to the guest bedroom. I combed the thread but didn’t see a viable answer to where I could find the RN #98506...
I did a google search and found that an RN# can be put in place of a company name. The FTC maintains a database of RN#'s. I entered the 98506 number into the database and here is what it came back with: ELITE HOME PRODUCTS RN 98506 SHEETS, BLANKETS, COMFORTERS.
I found their website and they had a contact page so I inquired about the sheets. I hope this will lead to the product we are looking for
I bought the rn#97506 sheets at Burlington and love them i have package in front of me . Regency collection

Attachments

• 20180713_011812.jpg
    20180713_011812.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 178