Buying My First Louis Vuitton!!!!!

1. okay so, I had a horrible eBay experience, earlier this week, before I found my girl LV ADDICT, I thought I had purchased an authentic speedy, I am so :censor: mad and on top I really don't think the seller is going to give me my money back, so my hubby is giving me $750 :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: to go into the store and purchase a new bag, so ladies, FOCUS! which louis should I get? please post pics! any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!........:heart: :love: :love:

2. go to the store and try them all on. because no matter what we say, when you see stuff in person, you will change your mind and want them all!
    :lol:

3. thanks! Maybe I will! I' ve been eyeing the antigua line, but I kinda want leather! I don't know....is the mini monogram too oldish looking?

4. So true!!!

5. If the seller doesn't refund you, file a chargeback with your CC!
    As for LV bag, get a Speedy 25 ($565) and a key holder ($145) to go with it!!!:biggrin: GOOD LUCK!!!

p10199973_ph_hero.jpg p10188959_ph_hero.jpg
  6. Nothing beats going to LV and trying them all on..I went in last week for a Prada bag at Saks and ended up with 2 LV bags!LOL! GOTTA GO TO THE STORE!

7. I always have very great feeling coming out from store with LV Shopping bags ...I feel that my face can't stop smilling !Try it :biggrin:

Great suggestion from Irene, it will meet your budget. May be you want to consider heat stamp as well while were there.

8. I Like Lv addict's (Irene's) Choices As Well. Go In & Try....You Deserve A Special Treat After What You Have Been Through

9. Definitely file a chargeback on your CC and I agree with LVaddict's choice.

10. thank you ladies!

11. Great pics addict! (you'll always be the #1 lv addict in my book!)

12. goodluck on your purchase! i'm sure that when you get to the store you won't come out empty-handed.