buying my first balen city

1. what color you suggest? i'm thinking dark green. was there every a city that came out in gold? thanks.

2. 06 sapin? Sapin is really nice shade of dark green. You can still get them in regular hard ware.

3. The Sapin would be the darkest green that can get from the 06 collection. I have a Sapin Twiggy and really love the color. Re- the City ever having been produced in Gold, I don't think that it did, but other more seasoned Bbag owners might be able to better help you on that.

Check out atelier.naff: Balenciaga color swatches, by season for the different colors offered per season...

Do post pics of your Bbag when you get it! :smile:

4. I think, from what I've seen in pics, Khaki 04 is a green with golden in it. It's one of my favorite colors. There's a khaki first on eBay right now that's gorgeous. I'd love to find that color in a city or weekender. Unfortunately, it doesn't come in the work size cause that would be perfect!

5. 06 sapin green city would be gorgeous. I believe Aloha Rag still has them in stock.

6. When I was at Aloha Rag last month, they did have them in stock. The color is gorgeous!!:heart:

7. Congrats and hope you will post pics soon of your first B-City bag!! The green is nice!