Buying L.V Bags?

1. Hello Ladies,

Where do you buy your L.V bags from, do you always purchase from L.V boutiques or are mypoupette sellers reliable as well? Thanks for any info :yes:

2. 99% of the time I get them from the boutique. However, if there is a discontinued bag I want, I'll look on eBay (I've only gotten the peach graffiti pochette there so far). And if there's something I see that I want but the store doesn't have it yet, I'll buy from elux. That was how I got my white MC Speedy before my boutique even got it in.

3. Boutique and eBay.:graucho: Any authenticity questions can be posted in the "authenticate this " sticky and we'll help you out.:yes:

4. Same here 99% at the boutique. Since relocating found my choices are limited to eLux until I get my driving bug back. Then it's back to the boutique for me. It's no fun not IRL. JMO

5. I never buy anything second hand, so I get all of my LV from the boutique or Holt Renfrew.

6. mostly eluxury. there is only 1 boutique where i live, but i just prefer to shop on elux (no tax, plus ebates). i never really cared for the boutique experience anyway.

i also purchase secondhand from eBay... i usually look for bargains on new/like new bags or discontinued bags.

7. I usually only buy from the boutique, although I hated going there before because of SA's but I think my experiences have gotten better. I rather have new items except for discontinued ones, I got my shelton on ebay. I wouldn't mind elux, but they don't ship LV to Hawaii :sad:

8. I get around - I do eluxury, boutique and ebay:yes:

9. Boutique only; I'm anti-ebay, unless it's a really popular LE/discontinued item.

10. mostly boutique, MP, Ebay and Let-trade.

11. I only purchase from Eluxury or Saks Fifth Avenue. For some reason, I will not buy a second hand bag. I guess I am too afraid of getting ripped off.

12. Boutique only.

13. eLuxury for new, I don't want to pay tax so I wouldn't buy from the boutique. I miss out on that experience, but a new bag is a new bag :smile: I try them on in the store to see what I like. I also would get off ebay, from anyone, not necessarilly an mprs only, but I would have my lv expert friend authenticate any auction for me first. I run all bags by her, she's an lv collector and reseller. I ama bit terrified though of triple AAA fakes that could be on ebay, scares me silly!

14. i usually just buy from eluxury or call 1866 vuitton but i had made a purchase from authentic lv lady on ebay and my purchase was fine....i probably wont ever do it again though...i just like it new. (yes im one of those.) i dont like to think about somebody elses grubby mits all over my stuff. lol.