buying in Europe

suziesu

class&simple
Jun 13, 2006
Hi loves, I'm in the hunt of my first ever city bag, because I need one that's practical and stylish at all time, and no bag offers that imo other than city.

i'm in Canada, but will be going to Europe soon, should I wait for my trip to buy or should I buy at my local hr. the sales told me they have everything Europe has, and they have sales of getting it at $1900 (save tax)... but I kinda still want to wait...because I don't see any color that I like. what do you say??

You can check the prices on balenciaga.com. I believe the prices are much better in Europe even though CAD is weak (Euro is weak too). On top of that you can get VAT partially refunded. If you are sure of what you like and will not make a return, definitely buy in Europe.

You can check the prices on balenciaga.com. I believe the prices are much better in Europe even though CAD is weak (Euro is weak too). On top of that you can get VAT partially refunded. If you are sure of what you like and will not make a return, definitely buy in Europe.

done! that's the answer i was looking for... plus I look forward to the personal shopping experience

I'm in the same exact position as you. Visited my local hr about a week ago but none of the colours appealed to me. I'm going to Europe at the end of this month, planning to get one there instead. Hopefully they have last season's colours (interested in the 2015 s/s blanc creme)? I'm not really in love with many of this season's colours :sad: but I really really want a city!