Shoes Buying from Farfetch

MayTheOdds

Dec 17, 2015
I'm looking to buy my first pair of Rockstud pumps in Poudre. The only website that seem to have my size 38/38 and a half is farfetch (I'm from the UK), but I've never purchased anything from that site before. is it definitely 100% legit?

I'm looking to buy my first pair of Rockstud pumps in Poudre. The only website that seem to have my size 38/38 and a half is farfetch (I'm from the UK), but I've never purchased anything from that site before. is it definitely 100% legit?

Legit!
I'm in the US and have purchased from them many times. Always authentic, always a pleasure.

Yes. They are always authentic, and my stuff always came in with nice packaging;)

Farfetch is totally legit. Don't forget to apply the 10% off for your first time shopping on the site =)