Buying first LV

1. I am new to LV though I have browsed through eluxury several times. What's a good bag to start a collection with?

2. i think the first step is to decide if you want a shoulder or hand-held bag?

3. a speedy? can't go wrong with a classic.

4. I agree a speedy I think is a great first bag, very classic and always in style.

5. I wouldn't mind either shoulder or handheld. I do like the speedy...which speedy is better 25 or 30? Am 5'6" and weigh about 150lb. Mono or Damier?

6. Damier Speedy 30! : )

7. I would probably say 30. As for mono or damier, that is a matter of preference, but you don't have to worry about the vachetta with the damier.

8. i have been pondering the same thing! i know the speedy's a classic but i think that i have decided on the Manhattan GM because it's got a few extra bells and whistles.

9. i agree with everyone else.. a monogram speedy! or perhaps an accessory if you wanted one? Are you into handhelds/shoulder?

10. Speedy is an excellent bag. I have one...the mono 30...but hope to expand that some day. I like the 30 better, but I like bigger bags.

11. my first bag was a mono speedy 25 and i wouldn't trade it for the world. i love damier but i think mono speedy's are so classic!

12. first bag...pochette (if you want small)
    moms first bag.... mono speedy 25 (classic!)

13. Live in the northeast: Snow from Nov - April...

14. Damier speedy 30 would be great for you!, or a mono 30!

15. I vote damier speedy 30 too !